Site Constructed Tanks & Site Tank Repairs
The company specialises in the Petrochem, Oil and Gas sector and has also been associated with the Marine and Water industries. Specialising can offer tangible benefits to our customers as finding solutions to unusual and problematic requirements have become normal procedure for us.
Our proficiency in steel, heavy plate design and construction of tanks, vessels and hoppers with their allied structures and fittings is matched by our competence in the repair, modification and relocation of such items.
Work is undertaken on a national basis for supply, erection and painting. Our well-established contracts department are fully equipped to deal with shop fabrication and site erection.
Our tanks are constructed and repaired to the customer’s own specifications, relevant British, European or International Standards and Codes of Practice.
The company maintains a permanent repairs department, able to service most types of bulk storage tankage including but not limited to:
- Tank jacking
- Tank foundation replacement
- Tank floor, replacement or repair
- Tank shell plate, replacement or repair
- Tank roof, replacement or repair
- Tank seal, replacement or repair
- Tank roof drain replacement or repair
- Tank foam system replacement or repair
- Tank ladder and walkway replacement or repair
- Tank wind girder repairs and replacements
- Tank coil replacement or repair
- Tank painting
- Non-destructive weld testing